Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quick Super Easy Peanut Clusters...Warning Addictive!

I love chocolate! And when you mix in peanuts, well forget about it, I'm hooked! I shared this recipe last February on another blog but thought I might share with my friends here at Ms Smartie Pants. These are the EASIEST candy you will ever make and best of all, you really can't mess them up. At least I never have so chances are you won't either! Here's the recipe.

Peanut Clusters
16 squares chocolate almond bark chopped into pieces

1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 large can (35oz) roasted peanuts

Mix first three ingredients together in a large bowl in microwave for 5 minutes or until melted. Sir halfway through heating process. If chocolate isn't quite melted after 5 minutes continue to stir until it's melted. Stir in peanuts. Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. Let them set until they harden. (You can place in refrigerator for faster hardening) They freeze well too. This makes a huge batch! Some to keep and some to share! Don't they sound sooooo good?

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Making this today. Going to drop them into small holiday cupcake liners and add crushed candy cane on top for some festive color. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Love these! Instead of 1 bag milk chocolate chips, I use 1 half bag of butterscotch...yum! You're right, easy and dangerous!

Chris said...

Hi Laura, this recipe looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing it and Happy New Year. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Tina Harris said...

My mom used to make these but she would add marshmallows to the chocolate....it gave the chocolate a creamy texture, just something to try next time you make it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...