Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More fall!

So I have just a little bit more fall decor to share. We are getting ready to have a big, awful, horrible job done at our house so I haven't done as much decorating at our house this year. But here is my cabinet that I (  should say we, Mr. Smartie Pants helped a bunch on this one) converted earlier this year.
 Can you see my little white owl peaking out up there, I think he is just the cutest! And that fall plate, I showed you how to make it here last year.
I picked this little tray up at Goodwill for 1.99. Loving how everyone is using crates and trays in decorating. I also picked up some Anne Sloan paint in Provence blue to paint that cabinet in... of course I haven't done it yet! But I thought hey why not do the tray for starters!
I added some of the dark wax to it. I just love it now I can't wait to get my cabinet painted!
And a peak at what's in the tray. Have you found any thrifty finds lately?

5 comments:

Laurie said...

You can never have too much autumn! I adore the armoire and can't wait to see it with the new paint color!

Mellodee said...

Lovely! Both of them!! And that owl is adorable!!

DearHelenHartman said...

So pretty and pulled together.

Knit-2-Together said...

What a great table piece! Very pretty!

Dawn said...

Beautiful, I especially like the pop of turquoise in the plate on top of the armoire, that makes the whole vignette stand out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...