Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ready set go!

You may have noticed that I haven't been on here much lately. Lots of changes in my life! I quit my job, yep I did. I have another one but it will be less hours and less responsibility. It's a good thing. But what's really good is that I have decided to jump in the ring and try to make a go of a business. I have wanted to do this for YEARS people, YEARS! But I had 4 children and have always worked outside of the home at least a little and just never found the time. Well, now the last of my 4 babies is the only one home and so I have so much time on my hands that they are begging me to do something so.... here it goes! I decided at the last minute to sign up for this really great fall craft show so I have been really busy this weekend. I have 27 more days to get ready!!! Here is one of the things I've put together, what do you think?
I'm loving it, the hard part about this is not keeping this stuff for myself! I'll show some more pics of what is in the works soon.

3 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Congratulations - I'm so happy for you!! You are so talented, I can't wait to see what's up your sleeves....

Mrs. Means said...

I say "Go For It!" and wish you the best of luck. The table runner is beautiful so I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling your items. Keep us posted on how things go and what works, and what doesn't. I've been thinking of expanding and trying some new things myself but I'm just too afraid!

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Love this table runner! I can only assume that your other items will be just as great and sell out very quickly. Congrats on following your dreams!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...