Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Before and After Bed

I thought I would join the Before and After Party that Mrs. Thrify Decor Chick chick is hosting!
What is this up ask??? It's going to be a bed. My .little niece was moving up to a big girls bed so we decided to make her one. The base would have worked but we wanted ours to be grand. The great thing is this base has built in storage. We picked up a couple of old doors at a flea market for 20.00 bucks each and cut one in half. My brother in law did some magic....
And here is what we ended up with. Amazing what a little paint and fabric can do right???
These sweet little pillows came out sooo cute! We bought the quilt.... along with 20 others that were returned. To check out the whole room look here.    It is an adorable room! And guess what? My niece is expecting another baby, I CAN'T WAIT to see what we are gonna do!

9 comments:

Bunny Jean said...

Thats just way TOO cute! I bet that was fun to do and the reaction from you little niece must have been priceless.

I'm hosting my very first blog party and you are invited! You can post anything you want, just add a little info about yourself. Be sure to click the Bunny Jean's Decor and More link on my profile cause that's my main blog.

xoxo Bunny Jeans Decor and More

#110 Ribbon Embroidery (Wow Us Wednesdays party)

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Amazing! I bet she loves it. I'd love for you to link this to my first ever linky party. http://trophyw.blogspot.com/2011/08/linky-party-1.html -Tara

trish said...

Oh my goodness that is cute!!!

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

I just love the little big girl bed. Great job.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I want a bed like that for ME! And that pom pom pillow is killing me....do you think my hubby would go for it on our bed?? ;)

Debbiedoos said...

So so cute. Those pillows are a real pop!

LaurieJean said...

Love-love this bed and all the adorable pillows. Lucky little girl to be surrounded by so much talent!

Tammy said...

Beautiful room..you all are so good at what you do..
tammy

Brownie Recipes said...

Great posst thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...