Saturday, March 12, 2011

Girls day!

I had one of those fun, totally me days! It started meeting an old friend at a local shop that has all kinds of fun scrapbook supplies and great classes. It's called The Little Blue House.
Isn't it cute??
I want one! This place is actually 30 minutes away, which is a really good thing or I wouldn't ever have any money!
They had soooo many cool projects but I couldn't take many pictures of them so here is what I was able to get. This is a magnetic calendar. See the little box on the bottom it's a matchbox filled with numbers. You move the arrow onto whatever month it is. All these flowers are cut from a Silhouette. LOVE IT!
This is a project you make with scraps. I really want to make one of these. Even tho I'm not a scrapbooker, I've sure got the scraps!
This is the sweetest little purse, or at least that is how I would use it.

This is made with some really cool metal paper, texturized and sanded.
It looks like a real metal frame.
 This is one of my favorite things!
This lady really knows women! A glass tree for all those ladies who need a little extra help.

I have several of these, what a great way to store them.
And look how what she displayed in this candolier instead of candles. Does that make it a buttonier?
 She even had cute little snacks for us!
This is how I was feeling today, it was a good day!
We went to a couple of other stores but uh... no cameras allowed! Silly people! Rust and lace=love!!!
 Ok, I snuck one on the way out, what a sweet idea with the bottle and stick.
I totally forgot to take a picture of my project. I will show that to you tomorrow and the stuff I bought. I got so many great ideas, wish I could just make stuff all day! How about you, do you have all the time you want to create?



5 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

fun stuff! love the buttons hanginig in the jars!
visiting from the circle of bliss. (please add the circle of bliss button to your sidebar)
thanks!
gail

Anonymous said...

SO many cute ideas. I loved the calendar in the second photo.

Anonymous said...

What a fun little place! I like the Walk by Faith sign.

Anonymous said...

Do you make and sell the Walk by Faith framed picture??? I just love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Was the paper scrap picture made with modge podge? I totally want to make one!!! Or several!!! Lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...