Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ms Smartie Pants Award

You aren't going to believe what Pam at Simple Details has done to her ceiling! Designers are always telling us "your ceiling is the 5th wall in a room" but most of us leave it alone. Pam did not, she surely deserves a Ms Smartie Pants award! I can't imagine what her fingers, neck and arms must feel like.







She made this amazing pattern with nail heads, yep you heard me! I cannot even imagine what her thumbs, arms, neck, must feel like! I would only dream of such a project and never, NEVER attempt it. Great job! go check her out, she has great style!

1 comment:

pam {simple details} said...

Thank you so much, Laura! What a nice surprise to be included in your award! I promise anyone could do it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...