Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm giving out my first Smartie Pants award.

So I am starting a little something new! I am always browsing thru blogs and see amazing projects but sometimes I see something that I think is super duper amazing! Did I just say that, I suddenly feel like I am 5! Anyway I have decided when I see such awesomeness that I want to share it with you, my favorite blog friends. I'll be giving out what I call my "Ms Smartie Pants Award." This award will be given to anyone I randomly pick who has come up with an awesome idea that is out of the box, it may be grand or small, just something that makes you go hmmmm or oooooooh or awwwwww, well you get the idea, something that says, why didn't I think of that! I even have a cute new button to go with it.



If you get this award please take a button and share that you are a "Smartie Pants".
So, the very first award goes to Rasha from My Champagne Taste. I just found her blog and she has a young, fresh, eclectic style.
 I love how she used those drawers to hold coffee mugs and the tablecloth is a shower curtain! Such a fun dining space! She totoally is thinking outside of the box! Go, go now, you need to check out her silver leaf dresser. I can't wait to see what you come up with next Rasha!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a Smartie pants award LOL but I will have to come up with something soon.... Love your first winners ideas. Pretty Blue!!

Amanda said...

Ooooh! Rasha is definitely deserving of your first award! I love the mugs displayed in the drawers! So very clever! Thank you for your kind comment about my painted cabinet! I wanted to respond to your question but I think I will go into more detail about it in an upcoming post ;) I bought just a sample of duck egg because I liked the lighter shades I had seen online and knew I would be mixing it with old white. It went a long way! I've painted a couple of other small things and I still have some left!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda
p.s. following you!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Thnak you thank you thank you...You just left me speechless ( and this never happens )I better grab this button ans start writting a post about my Awarddddddddddddd...wouhouuuuuu I got an award :D

pam {simple details} said...

I love Rasha's blog and saw her dresser awhile back...amazing!

Tammy said...

love those drawers..and very cool to use a shower curtain as table cloth - especially with kids because they wash so well.
tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...