Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tis what season????

So we having a saying in Texas "if you don't like the weather just wait around for about 10 minutes and it will change". How true it is this week! I'm having a little trouble figuring out what season we are in.
 My geranium basket is still in bloom, and there are buds on my hibiscus.
But my mums and cabbage are looking good too.
And my Japanese Maple has changed to a beautiful flaming red orange! LOVE this!!!
But the Christmas cactus says it's her time.

And then I saw a commercial for this and heard the song at Starbucks. Doesn't matter what the flowers and trees are doing or that the temp change 50 degrees overnight. Christmas is here!!! I guess I better get busy!


~toodles~ Laura

1 comment:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

I'm a TX girl, currently residing in GA. It's hot here too. My hubby was sweating while putting up the tree last night. Today is a little cooler but still feels summer like. It's slowing my mood down just a tad but like you said, Christmas will be here before we know it so time to get busy!
Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...