Friday, February 24, 2012

More Nappa Style Inspiration

Last year I found this great catalog called Napastyle. It is full of some amazing items, but honestly most of them are out of my price range. They have some great sales but some of them would be easy to put together yourself.
Does your Goodwill have a ton of cutting boards, they could make a great side table.
And this light, I picked up a basket at my Goodwill to make into a light fixture in my laundry room.
Imagine cutting a bunch of old books up and gluing them to a box, I love that idea!
I have to find a pile of these somewhere, they have the best things made with them. I love the way they mix the old with the new in this catalog.
I love these, I wish I had room in my kitchen, wouldn't these be so easy to put together. All you need is a little bit of pallet wood!
IN JANUARY OF 2012 I SAW THIS ARTWORK AT HOBBY LOBBY. I DID NOT MAKE THIS MAP, THIS IS A POST ABOUT INSPIRATION FROM A CATALOG. I DID HOWEVER TELL YOU HOW I THINK IT'S MADE. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THAT POST .HERE
 Ok, are you dying yet? These are gorgeous! I wish I had somewhere to put these, they are screaming at me, take me home!
Again, this is another item I just picked up from Goodwill!
I want this table!!! I love everything about it, it is just perfect!
What a great way to display or store your wine!
This is my very favorite piece. I think you could make it but I totally adore it! So did you see anything you love? Are you gonna buy it or do you think you can make it?

5 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I love all the inspiration in that catalog! I could see you trying all of that. You are so creative!
Come check out my giveaway!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Hi Laura,

Doing a little blog-hopping today and stumbled upon you. I've not heard of this catalog, really great stuff though!

That pillow in particular made me smile because we carry the exact same one in my store for $19.95! :-)) Come see us if you're close enough for a visit! LaurieAnna

Unknown said...

Loving your posts Laura. I'm with you, I would check out the Goodwill store too.
And Thanks for the the Little Blue House plugs. We do have a good time don't we! Look forward to seeing you again.

Rhonda

Malena Valcárcel said...

I love your blog! It´s full of great pictures and advices. I just subscribed, I hope you viset mine http://tesorosmalvalr.blogspot.com.es/ and give me your opinion.
Regards from Spain,

Malena

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Jumped over to your blog via Pinerest - for the map pallets, but have to comment that I love those footstools!

... and the numeric pillows...

... and the door faceplates...

;0)

s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...