Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Loads of Style - Laundry room ispiration!

Do you ever happen upon something and think, am I the only person who doesn't know about this? Last night I was at my local Lowe's waiting as the nice man who was getting my order together for my new stove and microwave, (you can't see me but I'm smiling big!) and there was this magazine laying on the counter. I picked it up and starting browsing thru and was drooling a little, ok maybe more than a little.... at all of the great ideas. And here is the best part it is a free magazine that Lowe's puts out several times a year. How did I not ever see this before???
Inside there are so many fun, unique ideas, let me share this really cute laundry room.
It's funny but the actual magazine has different shots than this one, it doesn't have the green grass decal it has green walls. But I love this idea and I love the shelving.
I am making this! I saw one in a catalog a while back, I think it cost $50.00 but I think I can make this one for next to nothing.
And this is a great idea! I have one of those laundry rooms that should be called laundry closet! This would really help with some much needed storage.
And what a clever idea for more storage, I think this could look great in a bathroom also!
Aren't these fun! Again these could be used in a kids room, so many places. I love the colors!

This is probably my favorite and going on my "to do" list! It's such a fun laundry room. They offer the stencil here.  Maybe if mine looked this cute I would want to be in it more! Anyway, go check out the great ideas, you can have the magazine come to your house or get it via email. I am not getting paid to tell you about this ( I wish) I just had to share the great find I found!

1 comment:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I really love how bright and cheerful this laundry room is! Sorry your computer crashed. Nothing more aggravating!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...