Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inspiration!

So a friend recently introduced me to the coolest on line catalog I just have to share. It is called Nappa Style. Get ready to drool! They have really cool stuff, old and new. I love their use of vintage items. It's got me to thinking!
How simple would this be? Anyone have a sun room that needs these?
Or how about these on your greenhouse?
Speaking of gardening, these would be adorable on the table at your dinner party this summer.
And while you are at it make a couple of these to serve cheese and fruit on. You ever wonder what to do with all of those cutting boards at Goodwill?
You'll probably need some candlelight too. (Note to self, find some spindles)
Maybe you prefer shorter candles. Just find some antique light socket parts.
Or maybe some made from crown molding.
I just picked one of these up at Goodwill. I'm going to put flowers and candles in mine.
These have great vintage charm to them. I actually saw the same identical thing at Hobby Lobby for about 90.00 less!
Everyone who repaints furniture always pulls these off of the furniture and updates with something more modern, but on the wall holding a towel they are adorable!
Their lighting is just A-MAZE-ING!!! Insulators, I am seriously trying to figure out how to do this. I found one of these at Goodwill too!
Storage and a light fixture! Brilliant!!!
All you shabby chik girls get up off the floor, I know, I know, gorgeous! I have to show you MY fav!!!
I love this!!!! It sent me to Ebay to look for door plates. I know I could come up with a way to reproduce it BUT I don't have a place for it in my home.... yet!
So go and check out Nappa Style.com and see what you can find to drool over.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is OH MY GOODNESS! Love those ideas, and am going to incorporate several of them in my home. Did I say love those ideas?!

Mrs. Means said...

I love this. I'm going to check out Nappa Style now. How come somebody else comes up with the cool ideas and I can't think of anything? LOL. Thanks so much for sharing.

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Wow! Every one of those things are ingenious! You if anybody, could make every one of them. Love it!
I meant to tell you that the feature button is ready at the very bottom of my right sidebar. Don't feel obligated to take it. It's just there if you want it. It's not linked to the actual post yet but will be shortly.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

that's a lot of cool stuff! thanks for sharing.
gail
ps if you are still interested in being in part of the Circle of Bliss please stop by and add your thumbnail.
http://myrepurposedlife.blogspot.com/p/circle-of-bliss.html

Serendipity Chic Design said...

Such a cool post Laura! I have never heard of Napp Style and am definitely going to check them out....If you are looking how to make the insulator lights, Michell at Girl In Air shows how to do it...

http://girlinair.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-make-glass-insulator-light.html

Have a great weekend....
Lisa

Megan Gunyan said...

That is REALLY cool! I'm going to check them out, too! I love finding new inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing it! :)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What great ideas. Yes, those rooster things are cheap at HObby Lobby.

MaryBeth said...

drool, indeed!

Tam said...

How fabulous... what a beautiful job! And your profile pic is wonderful - you look like someone I'd like to hang out & craft with! Blessings!

Revi said...

YEP, I love it. I love it all! I'm definitely checking out that web site. Hey, Texas girl, where are you? email me back and let me know. Another Texas girl.
-Revi

Anne @ Zen and Genki said...

What a beautiful post! Loving this (and off to explore the rest of your gorgeous blog!)
anne

Jenn said...

Their stuff is amazing!! Are you familiar with the chef Michael Chiarello? He is the one who founded Napa Style. Love, love, love it all.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to make a couple of those candles with the fruit in them for gifts, but how do you keep them from leaking if you wrap them up as a gift?
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie

Trisha said...

Okay you got me hooked!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...