Saturday, March 12, 2011

Girls day!

I had one of those fun, totally me days! It started meeting an old friend at a local shop that has all kinds of fun scrapbook supplies and great classes. It's called The Little Blue House.
Isn't it cute??
I want one! This place is actually 30 minutes away, which is a really good thing or I wouldn't ever have any money!
They had soooo many cool projects but I couldn't take many pictures of them so here is what I was able to get. This is a magnetic calendar. See the little box on the bottom it's a matchbox filled with numbers. You move the arrow onto whatever month it is. All these flowers are cut from a Silhouette. LOVE IT!
This is a project you make with scraps. I really want to make one of these. Even tho I'm not a scrapbooker, I've sure got the scraps!
This is the sweetest little purse, or at least that is how I would use it.

This is made with some really cool metal paper, texturized and sanded.
It looks like a real metal frame.
 This is one of my favorite things!
This lady really knows women! A glass tree for all those ladies who need a little extra help.

I have several of these, what a great way to store them.
And look how what she displayed in this candolier instead of candles. Does that make it a buttonier?
 She even had cute little snacks for us!
This is how I was feeling today, it was a good day!
We went to a couple of other stores but uh... no cameras allowed! Silly people! Rust and lace=love!!!
 Ok, I snuck one on the way out, what a sweet idea with the bottle and stick.
I totally forgot to take a picture of my project. I will show that to you tomorrow and the stuff I bought. I got so many great ideas, wish I could just make stuff all day! How about you, do you have all the time you want to create?



5 comments:

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

fun stuff! love the buttons hanginig in the jars!
visiting from the circle of bliss. (please add the circle of bliss button to your sidebar)
thanks!
gail

Sue @ House Pretty said...

SO many cute ideas. I loved the calendar in the second photo.

It's a Crafty Life said...

What a fun little place! I like the Walk by Faith sign.

Anonymous said...

Do you make and sell the Walk by Faith framed picture??? I just love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Was the paper scrap picture made with modge podge? I totally want to make one!!! Or several!!! Lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...